Many people are running Exchange Online and Office 365 running with Synced usernames and password from the On-Premise Active Directory, it works well most of the time but we discovered a problem when we had to rename a user, although they were renamed in our AD and the 0365 Portal details reflected the updated name,
After spending days finding a fix for Outlook 2010 – (Post here) I found some Outlook 2007 clients that were throwing the same error The KB Number is – KB2596993 downloads can be found here KB2596993 Also check out my previous post about delegated mailboxes, you may find the two issues are linked.
We’ve been migrating to hosted exchange on Office 365 for some weeks now. Some of our Outlook 2010 clients have a problem once they’d been moved. After many hours of trying different things and searching I found a Microsoft Patch that resolved the problem. The KB Number is – KB2791026 downloads can be found here KB2791026 Also
A few months ago we looked different exchange solutions, in the end our choice was hosted Exchange on Office 365. Our setup is a little unusual as over time it’s been migrated from SBS through to a full Exchange 2010 product, some of the limitations of SBS meant you couldn’t do generic shared mailboxes, so the normal process
I had a problem this morning after deploying a WSUS server. When running Windows Updates on the client workstation I get the Error 800B0001. I found this was due to the missing update To resolve this error you need to install this update – KB2720211 Download and install the patch then restart the server.
We’re getting fed up of this huge virtual machine. It’s just sitting there chewing through RAM and Disk We’ve got 268 mailboxes. Plus the usual shared resources, calendars etc. Even this “small” machine takes 22GB RAM and 500GB storage, then you need to add 350GB+ being backed up each night, the fact its chomping IOPs